I love connecting with audiences—live and virtual—to empower them with with the tools to create a healthy home for living. The “3Rs”—release, renew, revitalize—are introduced as key essentials to identify overwhelm, clutter, toxicity, and dis-ease and to welcome beauty & harmony, balance & functionality, enviro-safety & health to support and protect the home, well-being, furry friends, and our earth.
An eco-conscious designer, consultant & coach, author, product designer, inspirational speaker, and media contributor with a wide range of experience engaging diverse audiences, I focus on helping people create a healthy home for living in the places they live, work, and play. Eco-conscious living is about combining happiness and health to live a most vibrant life. My hope is to bring that message to life in an exciting and easy to implement way for each unique audience.
- Clear Your Clutter, Clear Your Mind: A Transformational Journey to Manifest more clarity, joy, and productivity each day.
- Practical Tips to Improve Your Home Environment & Well-Being Through Feng Shui
- Recognizing Your Passion and Purpose in Life
- Using the 3R’s—Release * Renew * Revitalize—to Make Your Home an Eco-Friendly Haven
- What Do the Rooms in Your Home Tell You About Your Lifestyle?
- Addressing Overwhelm Through a Home & Work Environment
- Creating Your Eco-Conscious Home for Living, One Room at a Time
- Book Revue, New York
- Van Cleve Pavillion: Sanctuary Med Spa
- Owen J. Roberts Middle and High School
- Philadelphia Technology Summit, SIM Philadelphia
- University of Pennsylvania
- Drexel University
- Empowered Light Holistic Expo
- Marc Cain
- Park Lane
- Wellington Square Book Shop
- Keller Williams Real Estate
- Pottery Barn
- Barnes & Noble
As seen on
Download my speaker sheet
Book Me Today for:
- Full or Half-Day Conferences
- Full or Half-Day Workshops
- Breakout Sessions
- Panel Discussions