I love connecting with TV, podcast, and radio audiences to empower them to embrace joy, beauty, and well-being through an eco-conscious lifestyle!
An eco-interior designer, author, consultant, international speaker, and media contributor with a wide range of experience engaging diverse audiences, I focus on helping people create a ‘Healthy Home *Healthy Lifestyle” in the places they live, work, and play. Eco-conscious living is all about combining happiness and health so people can live their most vibrant lives, and my goal is to bring that message to life in an exciting and easy to implement way for each unique audience.
- Clear Your Clutter, Clear Your Mind: A Transformational Journey to Manifest an Eco-Conscious Lifestyle
- Practical Tips for Increasing Your Well-Being Through Feng Shui
- Recognizing Your Passion and Purpose in Life
- Using the 3R’s—Release * Renew * Revitalize—to Make Your Home an Eco-Friendly Haven
- What Do the Rooms in Your Home and Office Tell You About Your Lifestyle?
- Addressing Overwhelm Through Home & Work Environment
- Creating Your Eco-Conscious Home, One Room at a Time
- Cheddar TV
- The Doctor Health Radio Podcast with Dr. Snow
- Enough Already! Yes, You are . . . Podcast with Elizabeth Trinkaus
- CJMQ 88.9 FM in Quebec with host Christine Blanchette
- Talk with Francesca . . .101.1FM Boston
- LIVID Magazine
Download my Media Kit
Book me today for TV, radio, podcast, and digital or print media features including:
- Lifestyle, Home, Office, or Automobile Makeover Features
- Ask the Expert Segments
- Practical Tips
- Lifestyle Features
- Panel Discussions